Spells to Uncross Another Person Friends Family

kirki

Re: Need help uncrossing brother

Unread post by kirki » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Thank you i will order the uncrossig kit.Have a nice day

kirki

Unread post by kirki » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:33 am

I like to buy a spell kit can i pay with paypal?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:05 pm

Lucky Mojo does not except PayPal payments for a very specific reason. Sorry. Check here for Ordering Instructions: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatorder.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:32 pm

Paypal has debit and credit cards that can be used anywhere. You can go to their website for details.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Here is the link for the Uncrossing Spellkit (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html), you may want to follow this with some healing work for your brother (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html) and post a prayer for him at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jadediamond10

Parents married 50 years; their cook hexed dad into affair

Unread post by jadediamond10 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:33 am

Dear All lucky mojo members ,

Hello to all and before I say anything I'd like to thank all in advance those who will suggests and reply anything on my question.

I want to start by asking what is the most effective way or type of spell that will stop the affair of my father that is hurting and affecting our whole family. The witchcraft that has been used to my father has been happening for a long time now and this cause him to have an affair with her assistant. The asistant used is a very strong love potion. Another thing is the asistant used a witchcraft that will break the closeness of our family and to divert the attention to us instead to both of them(my father and his assistant). Because of the spell, she has a total manipulation on both my parents, cos every time my sister and I brought up this subject matter to my mom to try to find a way to stop the situation,her reaction is weird ,she's like a puppet that don't have the energy nor reaction to my fathers shenanigan.

I know because I consulted a psychic that also got involve with the situation cos my sister and I including her husband already uses our joint forces to stop them BUT sadly they still continue.

My Parents SAD :cry: 50th wed anniversary is coming. I want to do the right thing before it happens. by the way the location of the culprit is in Asia.

May I know what are the best spells that would help awaken the mind of my mother and my father too? cos it seems like the love potion that's used to him is being released in his food cos the assistant actually act as a cook for him (same as my mom) :x .

One outrageous thing that already happened is that a portion of my fathers land was given to them and for some reason they become like leeches that start to manipulate my parents and suck all my fathers propety.

by the way I have a love spell that I bought and I intend it to use to my mom and dad. What else should I use that will make my father's affair to stop. Again I will just going to read all the suggestions and will prepare for the all the list of spells that I'll be needing. Thanks to all entry :D
Last edited by MissMichaele on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: For clarity - retitled, new formatting

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Re: Parents married 50 years; their cook hexed dad into affair

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi Jadediamond10,

I am so sorry to hear of this. It makes me sick when I hear of such things happening to such nice people.

This woman must be stopped or she will end up with your inheritance and destroy your family.

She probably has help, she sure sounds like she knows what she's doing.
In that aspect I recommend you get help as well. Go to www.HOODOOPSYCHICS.com
or www.readersandrootworkers.org

There are many readers who specialize in this type of thing.

While this other woman is his assistant, grab any personal effects you can. Be innocent and sweet about it. Trick her, make her think you're not onto her. Get hair from her hair brush. If she still has her period, tell her the supervisor says the tampons are clogging up the toilets and that she has to put her tampons in the trash bin. When she throws the tampon out, you'll have the blood. Get her handwriting, pictures of her, anything she has worn. Even if its a sweater or something, sneak it. Got the picture? She's fighting dirty, you have to fight back because your family depends on you to do this.

I would also think of doing a moving candle spell.
http://www.luckymojo.candlemagic.html

If she's cooking for him. You cook for him too! Counter act what she is doing with your own cooking.
Miss Cat has a lot of excellent cookbooks. HooDoo Foods is a great one. : http://www.luckymojo.com/luckymojocatbooks.html
You might also find books on how to counter act this magical attack.

You can also do a spell where you get your parent's unwashed underwear, put their pics inside them, anointed with love oils such as,
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.staywithme.html
dab the oils in five spots on the corners of the pics. Write your petition on the back of the pics. stick them together with a little honey, wrap it all up inside the underwear and roll it up. Sing a love song while you are doing this. Do this with focus and prayer.
Stick the underwear up under the mattress so nobody will detect it.

You also need protection so she won't work on you.
Go to: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

I'm sure other people here will have some ideas too.
Good Luck to you!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:42 am

In addition to the great advice given, I'd also try to cleanse your father. Get some Cast Off Evil oil and bath crystals and add the oil (just a few drops) to your dad's shampoo. Mix a pinch of the bath crystals in water and add it to the rinse cycle of his clothes in the washing machine. or, add the crystal water to the laundry detergent. That way whenever the laundry is done the whole house gets cleansed from evil.

Good luck,
Mary
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jadediamond10

Unread post by jadediamond10 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:51 pm

Thanks Mary bee and Susan!
I was just a little busy talking to my mom of what I will do next(that's why it's only now I post a reply)she actually agreed to let me help my dad about this which is awesome :D .I really appreciate all your advice and soon after I save enough money,I will make a move into getting some of her personal stuff(the evil assistant) and will place order with the appropriate spell, cos I will never stop fighting the situation until things get straightened out.thank you very much :D for all the suggestions.
Sincerely,
Jadediamond10

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:37 pm

jadediamond10, does your parents' evil cook also help with the cleaning?

Add Chinese Wash (lemony) or dissolved Uncrossing Bath Crystals (eucalyptus-y) to the CLEANING and LAUNDRY SUPPLIES.

Then she'll be undoing her own work and won't even know it!

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Mama Rue

Unread post by Mama Rue » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:40 am

I like that, MissMichaele!

I'd like to add binding the assistant/cook, as well. Perhaps putting her in a freezer jar along with Jinx Killer work? Just something to shut her down after breaking up her junk and clearing away her mess.
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S

Ernie
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Uncross Another Person Friends Family

Unread post by Ernie » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:07 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96

angel_1807

Spell to get rid of Sexual Felling after a break up

Unread post by angel_1807 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:00 pm

i need to get rid of a evil girl out of my son's life...she and her mother is trying some type of witchcraft to control him to do what she wants,they have turned him against me we argue everyday,,i kick her out my house and he was ready to break-up with her then she went and got pregnant by putting holes in the condoms Now she is using the baby to control him and will not let his family see the baby..my son and her fight constantly he wants to be a father to his son but when he tries to get over her he can not do it..she figure out his password and call the new girl he was talking to and threaten her so she broke it off with my son..this girl is crazy she hang around guys in gangs which a few have threaten my son,,he wants to be a father to his son but when he decide to move on i notice she calls or text him then my house have no peace...i have use peace oil,calm oil, tranquility oil i pray...what products can i use on him get over her? and what products can i use for her to go away or leave him alone but he still get to see his son?also what products can i use for him to stop lashing out at me and disrespecting me?....i saw a spell with skull candle rub the head of the candle with peace oil,,,help me please this girl has torn me and my son apart

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:44 pm

Hello, angel_1807,

Welcome to the forum!

We realize that you are new so we ask that you read the forum rules.

Please don't write in large caps (I have edited this out). Please don't start new topics, and please post in the correct subforum (all of these errors were corrected but are time consuming for the moderators).

First, there needs to be an Uncrossing: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Then, protection spells are needed to protect him from any further magic: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

You need some protection spells on yourself too so that he doesn't get carried away.

And, most importantly, a cut and clear spell to forget about the emotional and sexual ties:

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

You might want to use peace water as a floor wash: www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

I think that his behaviors toward you are a result of the magic that has been placed on him. So, with everything that has been recommended, it ought to help significantly.

This is a tough call on how to get her to stay away yet keep her around for the baby's sake. Let's try these spells first and see what the progress is.

I am so very sorry that this is happening to your son. It sounds like you love him so very much and are being torn apart by thee behaviors. I wish you Great success with your spells and PRAY for your peace of mind.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

angel_1807

Unread post by angel_1807 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:13 pm

Thank for your advise i will be ordering some products from your site,i do love my son and does not deserve what he is going through

thank you again

gorgeousbutterfly

Unread post by gorgeousbutterfly » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:38 am

My friend had some major hoodoo curse done on her family. This is quite intense and i have never met anybody who has gone through so much suffering. She was a millionaire, living with her husband i think in a mansion with a few cleaning ladies (i think) and her stepchildren are fully grown in their 20's. The nanny supposedly did some voodoo to get the husband to want her and i think used entities to attack the children so the children would like my friend or would hate her.. her own biological children now supposedly hate her because it was part of the curse. And also the step children now have enities on them due to the curse. i'm not sure what they are but they are programmed to destroy my friends life.. they mind controlled the husband so the husband will not give my friend money for her rent or anything else.. she moved to los angeles to get away from it all and save her life :(. She was to Egypt to try to seek out wise ones there to heal this curse it didn't work.. She is NOT open to doing hoodoo to remove this curse but i was still wondering if there is anything that I can do to help her? I am lighting candles with uncrossing oil and writing a small petition for her but that is it.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:25 am

gorgeousbutterfly,

"A hoodoo curse", "...went to egypt to seek out wise ones", "not open to doing hoodoo to remove the curse". "the nanny supposedly did some voodoo", "the children now have entities on them". Hmm...sounds messy to me. If he is under the influence of the nannys love spells you might consider removing them and placing some new ones in order for him to help your friend out financially. Reconciliation would be a good idea perhaps? Also get some new and proper readings concerning the state of the curses and entities. They may well have been removed. That does not always automatically lead to thigs going back to what they were from start.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

gorgeousbutterfly

Unread post by gorgeousbutterfly » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:40 am

The step daughters entities suppposably are making them so evil that they are mind controlling the husband to not pay her , they have killed her dogs and many other things. :(

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:33 am

Well, if the entities were the childrens deceased mother and grandmother it is easy to understand why such could happen.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

gorgeousbutterfly

Unread post by gorgeousbutterfly » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:51 pm

No the entiites aren't the deceased's mothers. i'm not sure where you got that?? The nanny put a spell on the whole family.. the step children have entities on them that make them mind control the father to do crazy things like kill their pets, and not give any money to my friend (his wife)

gorgeousbutterfly

Unread post by gorgeousbutterfly » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:08 pm

Ok so i found out today its not a hoodoo curse its a voodoo curse.. would a voodoo practitioner help with something like that?

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Hello, gorgeousbutterfly,

If she is not open to spells, then the best you can do is to continue the candles.

Try to make a doll of her and pretend it's her. Give it a 13 day bath: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Use uncrossing products on it: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

And then use protection spells and amulets on the doll: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Hoodoo uncrossing can work on a Voodoo Spell

Wishing you the very best

You're a good friend for caring
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ancillia

Help for sister--strange energy/spirit attached to family

Unread post by ancillia » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:11 pm

HI there,
I don't really know where to post this, and I have given my sister a phone number to an exorcist--but this exorcist woman I know lives in LA and my sister lives in Albuquerque, NM. I am going to post below what she wrote, please help?
A name of a professional who lives in Albuquerque who might be able to help her would be extremely helpful, but anything she can do in the meantime as far as anything you might be able to recommend in conjure or anything else would help too--thank you so very much!!

From my sister:

I don't know (yet) how to deal with these types of things. But what could it be? I had a medicine man out to help me and felt better for a while. This was after this thing had made bruises on my breasts while I was asleep which looked like fingerprints! And creeped everyone in my family out plus would tap me on the shoulder, come up close to Summer at night where she could feel it close to her face,m watching her, and tried to pretend to be asleep. Also, it turned the lights on and off on Eagle too while he was in his room and wouldn't let his lighter light so he could burn some sage. And he banged so hard on the wall and kept yelling for me and the husband...but we both slept through it! So, the medicine man helped, but later I found out that he is a drinker...hmm. also, we don't live on the rez, and when the men have doings there like that, they will help someone for weeks, and also close the whole reservation for a few days. So.... but then the little tiny feather landed on my arm yesterday, like a kiss or a blessing smile emoticon. So, though we had moved from that house, my kids say that they have felt things here, too. Funny but we are moving to town, again, this weekend, because the husband's company laid everyone off! So, is this thing,more presence, energy, spirit, whatever it is, following me? How to get rid of it, as I am not scared but can be creeped out. I also feel maybe that it has contributed to some very low feelings in me, or feeding off them and enhancing them. I know, think positive....but I think I need some other protections for myself and family, too, and just to be rid of this...whatever thing. Would you be able to help, now that I've given a brief, though not total rundown of deails? Thank you so much,

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:45 pm

Hello, ancillia ,

You are asking for a professional to help her. Is this correct?

Please go to the AIRR website and see which AIRR members will take this on.

You can get an idea of their geographical locations also.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

I hope that she gets the help needed. That's got to feel just terrible..poor thing.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ancillia

Unread post by ancillia » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:32 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

Sorry about "creating a new topic". I had no idea I was doing so, I thought I was posting under the appropriate area, and in fact wasn't sure what area to post under, which is how I began my discussion. I am still new. When I have a question, where am I supposed to post this? What I did was to determine what topic I thought this might fall under, and then created a question. Am I supposed to post it as a reply to someone else's post in the thread?

As for my sister, I am asking for professional help, yes, and will visit the AIRR site (thank you!) but I am also asking for suggestions for work she can do on her own in the meantime on her own please...?

Thanks!!

Mary

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:27 pm

Hello, ancillia ,

That's fine. Thank you

In the upper right hand corner of each forum page, you will se a white search box in the dark green area.

So, if I wanted to know about protection, I would type the word: protection

If I wanted to know about a Saint, I would writ: St Jude

And so on

Then, the engine will give you many areas to choose from and you can read and post

Then just hit the "reply" button rather than start a topic.

I hope that helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ancillia

Unread post by ancillia » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:09 am

Great thank you!! Will do :D
Any advice for my sister aside from going to a pro, which she plans on doing but can't just yet..
Thank you!

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:59 pm

Hello, ancillia,

This may help immensely : www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing her the best in this ordeal

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

affie

Spells and Prayers to Heal Heartache Sorrow Sad Emotions

Unread post by affie » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:06 pm

Hi all! I'd like a bit of help, I'll make this as short as possible. I have already had multiple readings from AIRR readers about my situation plus I talked to the person about this situation (the person is my guy and he does not believe in hoodoo ect so I'm going to do the work on his behalf and as for his feelings he has told me that he has relationship fears even tho he knows I'm not his past). Anyway, the man that I love dearly, has someone doing work against him to cross him up, and also he has a wall around him somewhat. So I'd basically like some ideas as to what I can do to uncross him, and also what I can do to have him heal from past experiences and disappointments. I'd like to know if I can purchase a doll baby representing him, and do uncrossing work on the doll and also light an uncrossing candle for him...... also for him to heal, can I light a white candle and dress in uncrossing oil ? I'd like some ideas of mine aren't ideal, so that way I can order supplies from lucky mojo asap. im considering doing the work myself Bc I'm moving to another state for two months and I'll have privacy and will be able to do my own work and won't have anyone snooping in my space ect. So any ideas that can be given and any supplies that can be suggested to me to purchase asap as I leave next weekend! Thanks!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello affie,

I moved your post to the correct thread on uncrossing another person. Yes, this can be done and there is some helpful advice for you in this thread.

Please read it and if you still have questions afterwards, you can ask us here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

affie

Unread post by affie » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:47 pm

Thank you I will read and research this thread.

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”