Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed

12zodiac

ive been malicously misrepresented & unlawfully prosecuted

Unread post by 12zodiac » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:07 am

Hi , I am new to the forum but know am at the right place.

I have been living a hellish nighmare since july 1st. I have been seeked out by officers, harassed, unlawfully detained for 3hrs when I was stopped for a simple traffic violation the officers never called dispatch when they pulled me over until 3 hrs later when I was getting hauled to jail. was arrested for being under the influence in public when I never even had a u.a. blood draw breathalyzer or hair folicle test and no sobriety tests. and from there on ive had 3 different attorneys each have maliciously with intent misrepresented me.

5 days before my 1st arrest I could feel that someone was cursing me, had cast a spell hex or root, and on and off throughout all of this.

I was arrested again by same officers, procecutor and judge have knowingly issued illegal warrants, so much has gone on now that I am going to loose my home, im loosing my vehicle, ive lost my job, im beyond bankruptcy.

I have 3 autoimmune diseases and was suppose to start chemotherapy in oct 2012 but was denied any continouances. My health has been affected horribly. my daughters have suffered greatly and so have I.

All my charges: 2 felony possessions, 1 paraphnelia, 1 under the influence in public.

there is so much more than this that has happened. I have new public defender since I turned myself in on a illegal warrant.

im scared and would like some advice on how to save myself.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: ive been malicously misrepresented & unlawfully prosecuted

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:45 am

You could start with a 13-herb bath to remove any negative influences, whether they originate from outside or from within yourself. Court Case supplies can help with the legal matters. You can also pray to Justo Juez (Just Judge), who is Jesus on the cross, being unjustly punished.

You can get a yes/no reading to determine whether someone is doing work against you: www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:32 pm

If you are clean and sober, stand up in court and say so. Use Court Case products and Crucible of Courage products.

If you are not clean and sober, then straighten up -- join a 12-step program and don't be afraid. Use Crucible of Courage, Cast Off Evil, and Blessing products to rid yourself of negative conditions.
catherine yronwode

12zodiac

Unread post by 12zodiac » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:57 pm

thank you

dorothybaez
Re: Police making False Accusations

Unread post by dorothybaez » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:17 pm

What's going on with your mom now?
Student #1748
Thank you Jesus and Yemaya!

DreamCatcher
Re: Police making False Accusations

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Thu May 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Hello sorry for the delay. Update on my mother..
She is facing up to 5 years in prison. They have postponed her trial due to the fact that her lawyer referred her to another attorney because my mom refused to plead guilty. She now has a lawyer who does believe my mom is innocent. We have sweetened the judge, tied the tongues of the liars and she has asked Santisima Muerte for assistance. We burn candles daily. The police are corrupt. A few weeks ago the shop was vandalized and my mother called the police. They never showed. After that she reported a woman being assaulted across the street, they also didnt show.

Vera

Court Case Spell with Dill Seeds from HHRM

Unread post by Vera » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:04 am

A family member is facing multiple charges and am planning to use the Dill seeds spell, in Miss Cat's book.

It states to use all parties in the name paper. Does it mean cops, prosecutor (Do not have a name) as well as the defendant. Or is it just the prosecution?

Since it involve multiple cases, do I make a spell for each case or can it be done in a single one?

Apologize for the question as I do not wish to mess up.

Blessing to all.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Court Case Spell with Dill Seeds from HHRM

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:14 am

Vera --

The Dill seed court case spell is on page 85 of "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic."

To answer your questions:

1) "All parties" means everyone. Everyone includes everyone, not just selected people. If you do not have a name for a person, try to get the name. If you try and cannot get the name, then use the office or position of the person.

2) I recommend one spell for the whole shebang.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Miss Cat,
Thank you very much for your reply. Means a lot to me.

I have been under of lot of stress. Cant comprehend this nightmare.and some of the charges stem from 2012 (charges were dropped but the over-jealous prosecutor (new gal on he job) still wanted to press charges and had a warrant for his arrest. Guess she needs to prove herself as an effective prosecutor.

He has to be in court by mid June (all this happen this week-end) and all the charges are NOT within the same day. He will need to be in court within 2 or 3 days in between each charge and there are 6 of them!. He lives in a small town, drives an easy to spot vehicle and the cops are for a look out for him. Sad, but true.

Before I mess up, Can his name be added to the dill spell with all the nasty folks???

Shall proceed as Miss Cat said.

Also can I start prior to the 9 days ? First Court date is June 16th.

It is so painful that I truly need to get this one right and my apologies if sometimes my wording are not very cleared.

Much blessings and God Bless.

Vera

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:12 pm

Vera,

Again, "all parties" means everyone -- the defendant, prosecutor,witnesses.court officers, lawyers.Everyong.

You can start at any time.

Thanks for clearing up about the cloth/silk thing.
catherine yronwode

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:21 am

Miss Cat,
Thank you very much, from the bottom of my heart.
Blessings

sky4343

friend may get kicked out of school

Unread post by sky4343 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:53 am

My best friend got caught stealing textbooks on campus and could get kicked out of school. She was arrested and is getting out of jail today. Now she could get kicked out of college and I want to help her. I think the Dean of students will decide her fate. The officer that arrested her wants to testify on her behalf so that she can finish school she is graduating in december. She is very sorry for taking the books she just could not afford them and needed them for class. What can i do to help her? she returned the books. I do beleive she should be punished but not get kicked out when she is so close to graduating.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: friend may get kicked out of school

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:20 am

A honey jar for the Dean of Students would be good. You could use a Court Case honey jar.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

airofwealth

Re: Helping Someone Facing Serious Time from a Distance

Unread post by airofwealth » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Hello all! I wanted to know when you speak of skeleton key does that mean any old key or one that needs to be purchase

MissMichaele wrote:One of my first conjure cases was just like this. The man's relative didn't want him to get off scot free, but sure didn't want him to serve out his sentence (several years!).

So I took a brown candle and dressed it with Court Case oil; it was in a candlestick that had been a gift from the prisoner to the relative who approached me. (I really wished I had his hair or something closer to him than that candlestick, but it worked out all right.) I had a skeleton key which I kept in front of the candlestick.

Then, every morning, I said a prayer based on Psalm 35, and put his full name in it. And after I got to the end of the Psalm, I turned the key as if unlocking a prison door, while saying, "And on the day it is right for your soul, [NAME], and not a moment later, you will walk free!"

He had been in prison for about a month when his relative approached me; two months later, he was free.

If you go through the old collections of conjure folklore (and Lucky Mojo has a number of them for sale), you will find some powerful spells much more elaborate than this; but sometimes a simple candle and psalm, worked persistently and with the whole heart, will do the job.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Miss Aida
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Hello, AirofWealth,
Just go to the upper right hand corner of this page. In the dark green area, you see a white search box. Type in the word; Skeleton Key and see the responses.
Hope this helps
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

shelbert

Possession

Unread post by shelbert » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:21 am

Greetings,

I am in need of some assistance with a legal issue.  A friend of my sons spent the night with him and got up and went to work from his house.  Well in the process of her leaving, the security alarm went off and my son slept through the alarm sounding off and the phone call from the security company, until he was awaken by a  knock at his door.  Evidently when she left the alarm was triggered, now my son was In the bed sleep.  Well the alarm company called the police to check the house out.  When the police arrived it startled my son when they were  knocking at the door and he forgot he had some weed on the table and tried to hide it from the police but they noticed some residue on the table and question him about it, so he told them to keep from tearing up his house for a small amount of weed.  In turn they cut him some slack and gave him a citation for possession.  What can I do to help him through this situation?  I am not condoning what he do.  It is against the law to have weed, so he knew better.  I just hate for him to have this on his record being that it may affect him getting hired in the future and his present job may find out.  Please help me with a solution.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Possession

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:56 am

Court Case was made for this kind of thing. Get a Court Case Honey Jar Kit started ASAP.

If he's willing to take a spiritual bath, get him Cast Off Evil followed by Fiery Wall of Protection.

He might want to wear a Court Case mojo bag, too.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

shelbert

Re: Possession

Unread post by shelbert » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:58 pm

Thanks so much for your assistance.

Wildphire

Court Case work for criminal charges *newbie*

Unread post by Wildphire » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:13 am

Hi all,
My husband has been charged with several criminal charges including attempted murder. He is innocent. Others involved in this case have been found not guilty. He had his trial before Christmas and it ended in a mistrial. He is set to go to court in two weeks for a hearing to see if the DA wants to retry this case or not. I am new to the practice of root. I grew up in the lowcountry of South Carolina and was taught that root work was real, but never really taught how to do the work. I am christian and would prefer to only work with psalms, angels, and the holy trinity as these are the foundation of my beliefs. I am not opposed to working with herbs, candles and such and I have done work with St. Expedite but that is my limit when comes to the "saints". I am lost and don't know where to start. Please help me figure out what I need to use for this work. Thanks in advance for help,
Wildphire.....the newbie

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Court Case work for criminal charges *newbie*

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:00 pm

Wildphire,

I'm so sorry you have to face such a terrible situation.

Try these threads:

Also, sign up for a free reading and rootwork advice on the radio show:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

TawanaNicole
Re: Court Case work for criminal charges *newbie*

Unread post by TawanaNicole » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:58 pm

Wildphire wrote:Hi all,
My husband has been charged with several criminal charges including attempted murder. He is innocent. Others involved in this case have been found not guilty. He had his trial before Christmas and it ended in a mistrial. He is set to go to court in two weeks for a hearing to see if the DA wants to retry this case or not. I am new to the practice of root. I grew up in the lowcountry of South Carolina and was taught that root work was real, but never really taught how to do the work. I am christian and would prefer to only work with psalms, angels, and the holy trinity as these are the foundation of my beliefs. I am not opposed to working with herbs, candles and such and I have done work with St. Expedite but that is my limit when comes to the "saints". I am lost and don't know where to start. Please help me figure out what I need to use for this work. Thanks in advance for help,
Wildphire.....the newbie

I' not sure if you were listening in on the LM Radio Show this evening but a reading was given along with rootwork advice on this situation. You should listen to the recording in the archives and take notes and began the work no latter that the January 20th, 2014. I wish the best of luck and let us know how it turns out.
TawanaNicole

mzplzhelpme

COURT CASE FOR MY 17 YEAR OLD SON

Unread post by mzplzhelpme » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:14 pm

I REALLY NEED SOME HELP ASAP!! My son was put in jail 5 months ago and indicted on 3 counts of armed robbery. He was one of 3 co defendants. I need to know what to do for my child? He has a status hearing on april 7th to get a bond reduction. His bond is $370,000 right now. I am a single mom and can't afford that. Please, I am desperate! I need my child out of that jail!
Last edited by MissMichaele on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Eliminate ALL CAPS

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: COURT CASE FOR MY 17 YEAR OLD SON

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 pm

While he is in prison awaiting his court date, work with Niño de Atocha spiritual supplies. El Niño de Atocha (The Little Boy of Atocha) is a particular vision of Jesus Christ as a young boy who appeared to aid prisoners long ago, bringing them food, water and other comforts.

As soon as you have the name of the judge, start a Court Case Honey Jar on him or her. At the very latest, start nine days before the court date.

Meanwhile, burn King Solomon Wisdom candles at home both for your son and for his lawyer -- or have the Missionary Independent spiritual church do it.

Put up a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League, too, so we can all pray for you.

God's blessing and good luck,

Miss Michaele

mzplzhelpme

Unread post by mzplzhelpme » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:52 pm

Thanks Miss Michaele. Do I need to make a Mojo Bag? Or buy a court case spell?

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Hello, mzplzhelpme,
I would definitely do both if it were me.
The more help that you have, the better.
Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:23 am

Hello,

l am not sure if I can actually get help for my problem but my sister is facing a life sentence for a murder1 charge with conspiracy to commit. The case was even denied at supreme court last week- but I read that supreme courts over here almost always deny any cases they get. The worst part is that the lawyers for the case took all of my father's hard earned money for the crap work that they did.
So I just thought that I would see if there is any hope as they released the co-accused.

Thank-you. :?

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:09 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,
So very sorry to hear this.
My heart goes out to you and your family.
The only thing that I can recommended is to get a reading on this. That way, if something can be done magically, the reader can help you (or recommend what to do)
Find them at:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing everyone in your family peace of mind and comfort
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:42 pm

Hello Ms Aida,

Thank you for your reply, it was very nice.
I will pick one of those readers and have a talk with them. I booked a reading but that is not going to commence until April 17th. I will check who is available tommorrow & hopefully get some good ideas from whoever can help me.

Thank you.

mzplzhelpme

What should I do?

Unread post by mzplzhelpme » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Hello. I have a situation with my teenage son and he is facing some serious jail time. I can't let that happen. I need to know what is the best thing to do to have his bond dropped to get him out of jail. I also want these charges to be reduced to probation or dismissed all together. His next court date is next month. Assistance anybody?? Help us asap

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello, mzplzhelpme ,
Obviously, you're new here (as I see that this is only our third post).
What we ask our Lucky Mojo family members to do is to read the pages on the subforum before asking more questions.
There are many answers here. Please take the time to read the answers and suggestions.
Then, if you have more questions, please feel free to ask
And, welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum and family
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

amenra_7

Child Support Case

Unread post by amenra_7 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:25 pm

Hello everyone, what would be a good spell to use for an administrative hearing? I hired a lawyer and all she did was open up another can of worms and I still do not have my drivers licence. I am not a dead beat father, I pay child support every time I get paid. But the mother is being very deceitful. The hearing is on Aug 28 2014. What can I do so that I can walk out of there victorious and get a fair review?

Thank you

Phil

Miss Aida
Site Admin
Re: Child Support Case

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:04 pm

Hello, amenra_7,
I will be moving and merging your post to the appropriate subforum where you will find many answers to your query.
I know that you're new (welcome) but PLEASE do not post questions randomly anywhere. Take a look at the forum and see where topics are. It's a lot of work for the Moderators to place them in their proper locations.
Also, if you wish, you can go to the introduction thread and let us all meet you.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

angelael
Post-Judgment Discovery Requests

Unread post by angelael » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:38 pm

I received request for admissions, interrogatories, and request for production concerning old credit card debt. How should I dress the papers for some leniency?

Miss Aida
Site Admin
Re: Post-Judgment Discovery Requests

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:15 pm

Hello, angelael ,
Oh, no!
I would definitely go with Bend over for something like this
www.luckymojo.com/bendover.html
But, that's just me.
You could go with any (or all) of these products also:
www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
www.luckymojo.com/controlling.html
www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
God luck with this.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Crying Willow

Legal

Unread post by Crying Willow » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:46 pm

My Bio mother became sick in the last few years and even though she and I where never close, I chose to forgive and forget.
Bad mistake....

She gave me her debit atm card to withdraw money from her account, and against my better judgement I did. She gave me her pin and I did as I was told. She now has called the bank reporting the money stolen and said that I will pay for what I've done. I did as I was told!!

But where I live, due to religious differences with my family and the larger community, no one really cares for me here.

I have a 5 yr old daughter that is my life and soul!! It wouldn't bother as much if she wasn't with me, but I cannot leave my heart for something I truly didn't do for myself!! I didn't steal that money!!

Please help me, I have very little time and don't know what to do!! Please anyone help me! I beg of you...

Thank you, love and light

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Legal

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:44 pm

First, get a lawyer. We do not supply magical advice in substitution for legal advice. You need a lawyer, period.

Second, you do not tell us if you have been arrested, are awaiting trial, or any other details pertinent to performing spell work. We do not know where your case (if it is a case) is at in the legal system.

Confusion spells to get charges dropped are standard, as are sweetening spells to get people on your side.

I know this is a very upsetting situation, but you are not really asking about spell work yet, so we are shooting in the dark.

I suggest that you start by reading this web page from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

http://luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

That will give you an idea of the kind of work you might do.

Also, i am merging your question into a longer thread about getting cases dropped. Read the thread from the beginning -- you may get some good ideas.

Then after you have a lawyer and some idea of what exactly you are up against, come back and ask us some more questions and e will do our best to get you started on the right path in rootwork.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Crying Willow

Unread post by Crying Willow » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:17 am

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!

Moonshadow13
getting grand jury to throw out case...

Unread post by Moonshadow13 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:10 am

Merry Meet!
Is there a spell to get the grand jury to decide the case isnt worth going to trial over? I have very limited supplies & very limited income. I am not able to purchase the oils, herbs etc... Also, we will have no idea the names since we do not get to see or speak to them before they make their decision. Please. I know my fiancee is innocent but we are having to deal with a public defender because we dont have 1000's of $$ to hire a good lawyer. Any help, info, advice would be much appreciated! i have already done a tongue freezer spell against witnesses but am needing this to just go away! Thank you in advance!
Bright Blessings!

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:51 pm

Hello, Moonshadow13,

Have you looked at this page yet? it's filled with wonderful ideas for help

Also, look at this page: search.php?keywords=court+case

Wishing you the best with this
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Moonshadow13

Unread post by Moonshadow13 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:47 am

Thank you Miss Aida for your quick reply. Yes I have looked at it, several times, I have done the beef tongue freezer spell, But as I stated in my question, I do not have the $$ nor a bank account to purchase any of the lucky mojo items. I do not have access to judges name for bond reduction hearing as they keep changing it.. nor will i ever have access to the grand jury names. He has a bond reduction hearing on Monday, in 2 days... how can I do a honey jar without names? is there a way? Thank you! Blessed Be...

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:26 pm

Hello, Moonshadow13,

Unfortunately, this link is the best that I can provide for you.

We are here to help people with their Lucky Mojo products.

The only other option we can provide for you is to have the Crystal Silence League pray for you (it's free): www.crystalsilenceleague.org

I am wishing you the very best with this case and pray that it all works out in your favor
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

N1reht

Charged with Possession, prescription bottle was at home

Unread post by N1reht » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:05 am

On Aug 9th my date took me to a woodsy park so we could have some "privacy" in his car with the windows covered and we parked as far away from any other people as we could (I live with my parents and he lives 60 miles away and we didn't feel comfortable renting a room). So it turns out that park has a bad reputation with I guess "sexual crimes." So a deputy showed up. I was arrested for having a single hydrocodone pill in my purse which was from a wisdom tooth extraction back in December of 2012 (I never finished the pills). Rarely I get headaches that Tylenol can't help as much, so I would cut the hydrocodone pill in half and take that as well.

Never having been in trouble before and being transgender, I was so nervous, scared, and racked with anxiety that I said something really stupid, that the pill could be my parents (I have carried their pill bottles in my purse before). So I'm charged with "Possession of Hydrocodone." However, the deputy's affidavit includes the score that is on the pill and checked with an online pill identifier. Lo and behold, as soon as I got a copy of the affidavit I checked my parents pills against mine and it was indeed MY pill! Even though my public defender (I can't afford an attorney) showed the pill bottle as well as a copy of the print out from the pharmacy they say they "can't drop the case," due to, 1) The park they arrested me in has a bad reputation, 2) I could have been prostituting, 3) It might really be my parents' pills and I simply put them in my pill bottle (this can be disproven if they pull my parents' records since they've never been prescribed this particular dosage), 4) I could have bought it off the street. ::rolls eyes::

I have a lot of herbs, oils, candles, satchet powders, incense, etc. But I'm also willing to consult a rootworker.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator
Re: Charged with Possession, prescription bottle was at home

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:02 am

Hi N1reht,

This is a very unfortunate situation you are in.

Being a police officers wife, I suggest you hire a professional rootworker. There is too much at risk here considering they are trying to convict you of prostitution, drug possession and possibly drug selling.

You can find many wonderful rootworkers here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

If you wish to try the work yourself I suggest Court Case products http://www.luckymojo.com/products-court-case.html
You can also find other spells and tricks here: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

I wish you the best of luck!!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

N1reht

Unread post by N1reht » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:43 am

Thank you.

The prosecutor offered a deal to downgrade it from a 3rd degree felony to a 2nd degree misdemeanor and to pay them $750. However, I don't feel it's fair to be charged with something that was lawfully prescribed to me, a single pill even, with no intention to sell it. There is no telling how long that pill had been at the bottom of my purse. It's ridiculous. I have the option to take it to trial, but I'm still thinking about it and would like to have an in-person meeting with my public defender and a consult with a rootworker first.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:12 am

IN1reht,

In a court of law they need to prove guilt. being at a park is not guilt, they have absolutly no proof of prostitution, the only proof they have is you had a pill that was legally yours. They know they have no case too, their plee deal shows it. they dropped everything to a drug charge IE no evidence. I would consult your lawyer see if he/she thinks based on the evidence. I would get the LM court case kit asap. It is a great kit to use and win a case.

N1reht

Unread post by N1reht » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:50 am

j82 wrote:they dropped everything to a drug charge IE no evidence.

I should make it clear that I was never charged with anything else, only the hydrocodone. Possession of hydrocodone or oxycodone without a prescription is a 3rd degree felony. First time offenders get it plead down to a misdemeanor and probation, so it isn't surprising to me that they changed it. My public defender says it's mostly about the money, the state attorney's office runs off of fines like that. However, if I decide not to take the offer they will not offer anything better but actually worse and there is no telling how a jury or judge in a conservative area will react to a transgender defendant if I decide I want a trial.

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:01 pm

Hello, N1reht,

Take a look at the webpages that Miss Melanie gave you. PLEASE

There's a lot of good spells listed.

Also, there's has got to be some sort of organization that can protect you. Especially if they are showing prejudice

Take care and wishing you the best with this
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

WhiteEagle
Spells to Save Job, Prevent Being Fired, Change Their Minds

Unread post by WhiteEagle » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:32 pm

Looking for some help I have a Honey Jar going with some of the names of people who will be at the Hearing. I have my Hearing next Friday. The work place punishment does not fit what I actually did, my boss made up many things that were not said and things I would not ever say. I would like to aim for a win in my favor and possibly have my boss brought up on charges for lying on official documents. What additional works can I do to made my case go well??

ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Hi azurkgny,

I've moved this over to the court case forum posts, so take a look at this thread for some spell suggestions. At a minimum, I'd suggest that you dress a brown candle with Court Case oil and burn it with the name of your boss inscribed in the wax.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-court-case.html

And old-timey spell is to put the names of the 11 apostles in your right shoe and Judas in the left. It represents both controlling the jury and creating a hung jury. Little John to Chew (galangal root) is your friend here (often called court case root). In the old days, you would chew it and spit the juice/saliva mixture where the judge would walk or at least on the floor of the courtroom. This was back when spitting tobacco wasn't unheard of, but these days is likely to get you a severe handslapping and contempt of court. It's still an advantage to have a little in your mouth to chew. I've often recommended to clients to chew it and then walk around the courthouse counterclockwise the night before and spit some of it at each cardinal point (north, south, east, west).

http://www.herb-magic.com/little-john-to-chew.html

Best of luck to you!

WhiteEagle

Unread post by WhiteEagle » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:11 pm

Ok cool I'm waiting on some court case oil I ordered hopefully it gets here before my hearing. Shops where I live are scarce and don't always have a supply. I did my honey jar and I asked a friend who is a medium about a vision of a work I had and she told me to do it, so I am also working on that along with what supplies I can dig up. I'm also trying to keep in the best mental state possible. Blessing and thank you.

happyspirits

Active Warrent in another State

Unread post by happyspirits » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:20 am

Hello LM.

I have read all court threads. I have an active warrant for bad check writing which is the lowest felony possible. I am unable to take care of this right now, so I am starting work so that when i can things may go smoother if not dismissed for me. I have court oil anointed it with the paper from the court docket with court number wrote dismissed across it and light it with brown candles carved with case number anointed with court oil on it daily.

I have a honey jar with the judges name in it with sumeric berries and court oil, with the whole court docket paper.

The prosecutor? Do I want to confuse him with poppy seeds in a jar or do i want to sweeten him with the judge in the honey jar?

The Bank that filed charges, i have a freezer jar with account number and poppy seeds.

Any other input is greatly appreciated.

Blessings.

Simplyme

Re: Active Warrent in another State

Unread post by Simplyme » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:18 pm

I think that is really good stuff.....Good Luck!

ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Hi Happyspirits,
Sounds like you're doing an excellent job with the courtcase tools.

To your question about the prosecutor. I generally work to confuse them and get them to shut up - so poppy seeds and alum, with the intent that he doesn't present the case well.

I've never done sweetening work on a prosecutor - no matter how much they may like you, it's still their job to prosecute, so I don't feel that working their sympathies is as worthwhile as botching up their handling of the case.

It's the judge that has discretion over the outcome and penalty and is who you want to sweeten.

Wishing you the best of luck with the case.

jenniferchapa

Spell, candle and beef tongue for court dismissal/dropped

Unread post by jenniferchapa » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:14 am

Good morning,

This is my first time posting and I wanted to get some advice/insight with any help I could get. The back story: my boyfriend was stopped due to faulty lights on his car, the lights were not faulty - he was in a nice neighborhood in a beat up car, which looks suspicious. The police report that was filed has 2 different reasons as to why he was stopped, the lawyer says they didn't have a probable cause to stop. Well, they ended up finding drugs in the car and he was arrested. Long story short, he has a trial in February and I am starting everything now. He's aware of what I am doing and is open to what I am doing. This is what I have so far:

1. His lawyer - I will be lighting a white candle dressed with Van Van Oil and Court Case oil. Along with the following herbs: master root, deer tongues and John the Conqueror. I will create a petition for his lawyer to be able to work the case in our favor and pray Psalms 5

2. Judge/jury - A honey jar with the following herbs: cascara sagrada, black mustard seed (please let me know if this is wise to put in there), tobacco, calendula and celandine - I won't be putting too much, just enough. Of course my brown candles will be placed on top and will be reading Psalms 23 & 35

3. Opposing council - Beef tongue spell, I have gone over this one with my mother and she states that I don't have to dress it, please let me know what you all think. I will be freezing this as I will be starting everything at once.

4. My boyfriend - He would like a mojo bag created for him, but I am iffy about what I should put in there. I would need it for luck and the court case. So far I just have certain herbs and oils - I am open to what would be good for his bag.

Here's all what I have as far as herbs:
Cascara sagrada
Celadine
Black mustard seeds
John the Conqueror root
Deer tongue - ordering today
Master root - ordering today
Tobacco - ordering today
Poppy seed - ordering today

Oils:
Court case oil
Special favor oil
Van Van oil
John the Conqueror oil - ordering today

I will be ordering the brown candles today. I have a large 14 day candle as well for the lawyer.

I sincerely appreciate your time and would like quick feedback as I am already placing an order with LM at this time for items I couldn't find around my city.

Thank you!!!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:25 am

Hello Jenniferchapa,

I edited your post to include the information from both of the posts you created.

Overall I would say it sounds like you know what you are doing! I don't think I would put the black mustard seed in the Judge Jury jar unless you are wanting them to be confused.

As far as I know you do not need to anoint the beef tongue with anything. For more information on beef tongue type work check out this thread!

court-case-tongue-cooked-frozen-spells-t17758.html

For the Mojo, I would recommend ordering Lucky Mojo's Court Case Mojo Hand. You can read all about the court case products here. I used the Court Case spell kit a long time ago and had really good results! (http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html)

Again, it sounds like you know what you are doing, I wish you lots of success!

Peace~

Nathen

jenniferchapa

Unread post by jenniferchapa » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:52 am

Thank you, Nathen!
I've grown up with family that taught me well. I've placed my order with LM so hopefully soon I'll have the remaining materials.

radrave

Spell to Dismiss Case

Unread post by radrave » Wed May 06, 2015 8:08 am

Hi all,

I want a spell, prayer, mantra meditation that automatically dismisses all my cases related to me to be dismissed and refused to be pursued.

I want it so that my records are completely erased from the docket, public records, etc and am free from showing up at all to court and paid back lots of money for my troubles.

I'm not going to give any details to the charges, other than I am expecting spells and rituals that will come and completely and immediately set me free without having to even bother coming and showing up to court at all and charge the people involved with my time with making them pay the money and pay me money for accusing me.

I can't see myself winning or getting out, so I figured it'd be best to completely destroy the entire thing without even having to come bother showing up and be set free immediately, and remove all debts, warrants, tickets, whatever so that I can be completely set free an so forth and will keep praying to my highest power in the universe to come and do this for me.

I don't have too much time, but want something clean, concise, simple and to the point. Money is a factor also, so i'm kind of doing whatever it takes to come and be completely set free from all this crap in my life. And I will win and be completely set free and punish those who caused me all that trouble. Had I known about this, I would've came to this as quick and sooner as possible, and I will be completely let off scott free.

So, can anyone be able to come and be able to come help and work for me on this? Money is short, but something will come of it if you can please come and help me right now. Thanks.

radrave

Spell to Automatically Dismiss Case Without Showing Up

Unread post by radrave » Wed May 06, 2015 8:26 am

Hey all. I have a problem.

I want a set of court cases dismissed and removed without showing up to court. I'm not going to give details. I basically want a spell, ritual, prayer, mantra where I'm automatically completely let go, free without showing up to court and removing all these entries from the docket, computers, internet, and public records.

I know I should've come and done this as soon as possible and am in need of help financially.

Can someone with lots of power, closeness with God or something come and please come and help me know what I can do to get them dismissed without having to show up? Rituals, spells, prayers, anything. I could really use some great help right now. Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spell to Dismiss Case

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 06, 2015 9:30 am

Hello, radrave,

While your expectations are not entirely outside the bounds of magic, this forum is not a service bureau for spell-casters who will come to where you live and help you. There are such people reading this forum, and they may contact you at will, but what you have actually reached is the product and user forum for a maker of spiritual supplies employed by such workers and by home practitioners.

I would recommend that you use court case supplies to confuse and tie the tongues of those who oppose you. I have written a web page on that subject and it is here:

I have also merged your query into the extant thread on the subject of court case dismissals so you can see what others have asked about and suggested in this regard.

Best of luck.
catherine yronwode

Alova15

Unread post by Alova15 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:02 pm

My son recently caught for a crime he did not commit in 2009 the accuser is now incarcerated for a worse crime my son is innocent and I need a spell, psalms to prepare to have his case dismissed there is no evidence it's just his word against my son back in 2009

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”