Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed

Blackbeauty83

Re: Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:55 am

I just want to give an update about my case I was facing, I did not get the charges dismissed, but they did drop it down to a misd which ill rather have that vs a felony.. I would also want to thank Miss Aida, Mrs,Cat and Conjure Ali for the amazing readings. I petitioned St. Michael, St Jude, and I burned a just Judge candle all night the day before court, I also did a court case bath, use FWP oil and the little john chew which you have to spit it on the floor in the court room. and I read psalm 35,37, and 91 and everything worked in my favor. Now that i got that behind me I can focus on protection and success...

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:39 pm

Hello, neka83 ,

CONGRATS!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Happy holidays everyone,
Please I am needing advice on a legal matter in a marriage fraud charge. The court appearance date o has not been set yet, and has been pending the passed 2 years. The second person in this case died a year ago. Please my questions are .... :?:

1. Anything to help so the charges can be dropped or dismissed or even a lighter charge.
2. What is the best way to write this petition
3 . Is it okay to use the case number in any spell or candle work, if yes, how?

Thank you all...

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello, neonwaosy

I'll answer each questing after the question:

1. Anything to help so the charges can be dropped or dismissed or even a lighter charge.- Yes, three are 5 pages here on this thread of great advice!
2. What is the best way to write this petition-Court Case Acquittal (and the case number) with your name crossed over it
3 . Is it okay to use the case number in any spell or candle work, if yes, how?-See above!

Please look at this page for GEAT spell ideas:

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Happy Holidays to you too!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

Angel4decale1

Unread post by Angel4decale1 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:34 am

Hello all, I can't login to my original account after a couple years of trying...my original name is angel4decale.

My son was arrested for home invasion last week. It's a lot of funny business going on with this scenario. First of all I will not lie and say I'm certain he had no part in it because I'm not with him 24/7 and I've learned a long time ago about putting too much faith in anyone... But I will say things aren't adding up here is what I mean.

When this happened during last year's holiday season. The detectives called my cellphone as well as my husband's (it was so strange they had both our numbers and when we asked how did you get both our numbers they gave a couple different reasons they got them and finally said well we're the police.) moving on... they asked if they could search our house because one of my sons friends had stolen his mother's credit or debit card and went on a 30k shopping spree. And the same parents saw one of his other friends trying to break in their home so they needed to see if anything was stored here although they had a bunch of young men on camera with the boy shopping my son wasn't with them that weekend when they went shopping. They also asked me not to wake my son up until they came. we cooperated with them. They came and of course didn't find anything. So they took my son down to the bureau that day for questioning... They said they wanted information on his friend. and released him an hour later.

The people who had the attempted invasion repeatedly said they saw my sons friend (they would know who they saw especially looking in the eye as these boys would be there almost daily with the son). The twist to this is... The detective working the case is good friends with the mother of the boy they saw and she and my family are friendly too. I haven't called her yet about this and not planning on it because her son is free even after threatening the woman via text messages (I saw the text his mom showed me before the police got the warrant for the phone) while my son sits in jail because of a fingerprint to a house he visited almost daily and the people originally stated he wasn't there. Now supposedly the son said he was the one that broke in after he was arrested when there isn't even any evidence that child was even arrested. I'm so confused as to what's going on and cannot afford the bail or an attorney to look into this at the least. Please give me some guidance. Every scenario I have ever come here (and there have been quite a few) with has worked one way or another... But always in my favor so I know I'm in the right place. Thanks in advance.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:55 am

Hello Angel4decale1,

Welcome back to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm sorry to hear you are dealing with all this hardship.

If you go to this page about Court Case products, there is a step-by-step guide on what to do if you or someone you know has been arrested.

You could also put the arresting officer or whoever has power over your son's fate in this matter in a sweetening jar with your son, to sweeten that person to your son.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

If you think there is something hinky going on with this detective and the mother of the other man, you could always get a reading to shed some light on the situation:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

Angel4decale1

Unread post by Angel4decale1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:16 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. I'm going to it now.

lovingwife

Unread post by lovingwife » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:31 pm

Forgive me if I am posting to the wrong forum. I am a little confused as how to post but I need help desperately. I have met someone who is incarcerated and I feel strongly the need to be with this person and to help them. I ask that all judegement is kept to yourself I am an adult and I know what path I want to take with this relationship. The issue is he is serving a 100 year to life sentence. I am willing to spend what I have to and put in the time needed to get this sentence overturned and get him home to me. I need help bigtime! I need to know where to even start. He has 3 strikes. He knows a great appeal attorney who has helped him on a prior case but that attorney is expensive. So i need info on getting his sentence reduced or overturned or getting him paroled. I also need info on money work to get the money and work that I need to pay the lawyer or drawing business to my little home business. I am going to order Sumac berries as I have been reading the forum but I really need a plan of attack before I order. I just want to get the right spellkits from LM and I know that this is a very complicated case. I would like to get the appeal attorney on our side as well so that he gets him released. I think I should also do a little love work to make sure things stay stable between us when he is released? Please any guidance is greatly welcomed as I don't even know where to start.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:57 am

Hello lovingwife,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We wouldn't judge you here, I just hope you approach this situation with realistic expectations. A prison sentence of 100 years to life is quite serious.

But, you can start with Court Case products, and you can find links to those products as well as information on a lot of different Court Case spells right here. I recommend you read the whole page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

If you want to get the lawyer on your side, you could sweeten this person by using a honey jar, and that sort of work is explained on that Court Case page as well.

For money drawing, Lucky Mojo has a great money drawing spell kit, which you can find as well as lots of money spells on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

I'd also recommend that you submit a prayer request (it's free!) to the Crystal Silence League:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/

Take care and good luck.

P.S. If you scroll up through this thread, you'll also find lots more spell ideas.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”