Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Divine_Help

Re: Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by Divine_Help » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:43 pm

Hello Catherine,

Thanks for your reply :-) I am sorry I wasn't aware that the forum is only meant for customers.
I am planning to get a reading done for myself and see what exactly is the problem. Based on that, I would decide on my next course of action. Thanks for providing me the guidance to at least start off.

BR,
D_H

wonderwoman77

Unread post by wonderwoman77 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:39 pm

Hi all,
I am in need of some guidance, I've been dating my libra male (i'm An Aquarius female) for 6 months exactly today. We have had a solid relationship considering both of us live in situations where it restricts us from being able to sleep over, etc. We have not being sexually active yet either since we both want to wait until marriage. Neither of us are virgins, I have a daughter and he's never had kids. We both are looking for the one we will marry. Neither one of us want to.rush in because we both feel marriage is serious. I've had several readings and all have pointed to him being the one I end up with. We're both in a position where transportation is limited for the short term and we both on an individual level are stuck and needing to get ourselves to the next level.

He just mentioned how if we don't progress he really doesn't want to waste his time being in the relationship anymore :shock: . Huge shock considering. He adores my daughter and has mentioned to me.how he'd love to adopt her.

I have a feeling he's wanting me to take the lead to move forward. However I also burnt a white figural candle, engraved with both our names and it burned so quickly; I've never seen a candle go down that fast. It didn't even take a full hour! I still have faith that we will get married, etc. I guess I'd just like a little nudge out of this rut. I'm not sure if this is the appropriate one considering I feel it might be that I need to get out of my individual rut for the relationship to go to the next level. Would a marriage spell be appropriate or would am individual spell for each of us be more appropriate. We both have some emotional things to address as individuals, I almost feel like a healing spell for him is what I need to do first. He says he loves me and appreciated everything. I'm his favorite person but he's still not convinced I'm the one. I already know we're meant to be together.

Any suggestions? I will apologize ahead of time if this is in the wrong forum.

I appreciate any help.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:45 pm

Hello cedylady14,

I'm sorry you're dealing with all this. To get this guy to step up and quit being so wishy-washy, I'd recommend combining Crucible of Courage, Stay With Me and King Solomon's Wisdom products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Get a honey jar going for the two of you, and light candles on top dressed with those oils: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

In the meantime, sit him down and have an honest discussion about his expectations for the relationship. It doesn't sound fair to me that he expects you to move things forward when neither of you have reliable transportation. He needs to meet you halfway. And if he can't do his part to help the relationship along, he's just not work your energy.

If using those products don't help, make sure to get a reading to find out what's going on (or even do that before you start!)

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

wonderwoman77

Unread post by wonderwoman77 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:26 pm

Thank you sister Jean. I will do that. I appreciate it. I agree it's an unrealistic expectation for him to expect that of me. However, I am wording on my transportation and have confirmation that I will have reliable transportation after the 1st of next month! Now to focus on getting my own place!

I'll post in that section for advise there.

Thank you

wonderwoman77

Unread post by wonderwoman77 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:07 pm

Sister jean,
Can you explain the king solomon's use in the advice you gave? I understand the stay with me and the courage. I have the crucible of courage oil already, I will be purchasing stay with me, but do not fully understand king solomon.

Also, would you suggest a male candle dressed in all 3 together or a combo of wearing and burning?
Thank you

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:10 pm

Hello wonderwoman77,

The King Solomon's Wisdom is more secondary than the Stay With Me and Crucible of Courage, it's more like a helpful add-on and not absolutely required like the others. However I like to recommend King Solomon's Wisdom is some relationship situations to help people wisely solve the situation at hand. And in my post I said to combine the oils on a small offertory candle like Lucky Mojo sells, to burn on top of the jar. But you could also wear them, definitely.

Hope that helps!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

AnnPogan

Unread post by AnnPogan » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:51 am

Hi Luck Mojo Team,

I hope you're are well. I'm looking at your love/relationship products and spells and I overarmed by the huge selection you've got (I looked at products like Love Me, Come to Me, Marriage etc..). Can I just get your opinion on what type of Luck Mojo spiritual product and spells I should use on my case.

[Note : I'm a beginner in Hoodoo]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 6 months now, my ultimate goal is to marry him in about 1 year time. The short term goal is to get him very commitment to this relationship and very in loves me, and perhaps move in together at some point.

A bit of a background about this boyfriend - His ex-girlfriend try to get him married her but fail to do so (they only been together last than 1 year). So I think he only comfortable after certain time to talk about marriage.

I feel like there could be a set of spells & products rather than one. Thanks in advance,

Ann

wonderwoman77

Unread post by wonderwoman77 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:12 am

Thank you

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:13 pm

Hello, AnnPogan

Welcome to the forum.

Yikes! A man with cold feet!

Take a look at this page. It is EXCELLENT and I bet it's EXACTLY what you are looking for!

www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

AnnPogan

Unread post by AnnPogan » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:56 pm

Thanks !

I want him to be sweet and crazily in love with me (he has no hope on being a romantic person haha..)

Is this marriage products line will help ? (what I'm thinking of using is the sprinkle power, bath crystal)

Or should I do something on top ?

Ann

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Hello, AnnPogan ,

Your ideas are good but you really need to perform the spells listed. Powder and bath crystals are great but are not going to alone do the magic.

You'll have to perform frequent marriage spells.

Also, take a look at this page:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the very best!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

MzKittie

Confusing Relationship

Unread post by MzKittie » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:19 am

which candles and oils are used for commitment and marriage? To keep him from wandering?

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:15 pm

Hello, MzKittie,

Please look at this page:

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

MzKittie

Unread post by MzKittie » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:57 pm

Thank you Miss Aida

Catlady409

Unread post by Catlady409 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:00 pm

Hey guys,

Okay, so I hope this is the best place to put it. To make a super long story short, I’ve been working on my target since about May. I have gotten fantastic services from Deacon Millet, and have also done work myself although I am still a newbie. But with the help of the lovely books published I finally, after much patience and times where I wanted to give up more than anything, I’ve seen some pretty good results.

Basically, we went from *not talking at all* to seeing each other out over the course of months, to him calling me up confessing his feelings for me a little less than a month ago and wanting to work things out.

Unfortunately, a week later he… retracted.. what he told me. I was destoyred but I also know that it hasn’t anything to do with me, but him struggling with depression, work and illness in his family. How I wish this was just about another woman! I would let that fool go right away.

Well,so in any way. I am looking for help or suggestions for something I could do to help him be less stressed, and instead be more levelled and happy. Not constantly occupied by thoughts of depression and be able to not have his feelings for me be another stress factor. They're there, but with what's going on for him he can't allow himself to commit to anything more than friendship even if we're both hurt.

I already have a honey jar going – I made one using the resources on this forum, LM products, and Deacon’s book on honey jars. I didn’t have personal concerns when I created the honey jar but I just got some hairs recently and added them (I know not to open a HJ but I read it’s okay to make an exception for something truly important, like a personal concern?). I still have a few left as well. I also did the Come to Me spell kit, as well as a few smaller candle spells regarding communication that I found here on the forum over the course of the summer.

Each time I started to work, I prayed that if I don’t receive a sign by X date (setting pretty tight deadlines) I would finally give up and yet the signs always came through loud and clear after I was almost ready to abandon any sort of hope.

So given all this love and communication work that I did, I am now looking for something to help him be able to be less stressed and depressed, so he can open up to me as this seems to be the one true issue as the feelings and the wanting is there (he confirmed this, and a few trusted psychics I worked with also confirmed this). What do I do?

I would love to hear suggestions. I have a lot of LM supplies at home already (candles, oils, etc.) but they’re all love related. What would you recommend?

Thank you <3

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:23 pm

Hello Catlady409,

I'm sorry, this must be painful for you :( I have some ideas though.

First of all, is he getting medical treatment for his depression? It's not a good idea to try and treat depression with only magic, but in conjunction with counseling and medication, it's a good help.

Once he's set up there, some Healing, Tranquility and Clarity work sounds like it would help him heal, feel more at peace, and see the truth of his feelings for you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

He also just made need time and space to work these feelings out. This isn't something that can be rushed or given an exact time frame. Just let him know you're there for him, and support him how you can.

Good luck!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:30 pm

My fiancé is a military man and I wanna get married in March, but he has more work related priorities and told me we gonna take baby steps. We had planned on getting married in March, but when he got to his first base and the ball go to rolling he's been keeping himself so busy. I'm happy he is getting to do what he loves, but I really wanna get married. I had plans to fly to see him and do it at a courthouse and then have a ceremony later on in the year for family when we have saved money. I just wanna be able to change his mind and get married, any suggestions?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:32 am

Hello ineika1,

Check out this page about Lucky Mojo's Marriage supplies:

http://www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html

If you haven't done so already, make a honey jar for the two of you and burn pink candles on top dressed with Marriage, Mercury and Crucible of Courage oil, to loosen his tongue and give him the courage boost he might need to make the proposal:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#planetary
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Also, add Orange Water to you bath to help inspire him to propose:

http://www.luckymojo.com/orangewater.html

Good luck!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:57 am

Hi sister jean thank you so much for answering my questions i really appreciate it.

Also i had a few ideas that i was gonna try : im gonna do the honey jar and i was thinking about dressing like some letters as well.

But i was wondering i have and abundant amount of personal concerns available for a spell (semen, saliva but no hair) would those work just as good since i dont have any hair?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:30 am

Hello ineika1,

You're welcome! If you two exchange actual paper letters, you could always lightly dress your letters with Marriage sachet powder and tap off the excess.

As for the honey jar, if you only have saliva and semen, you could cut out a small piece of the cloth or whatever the fluid is on and put that in the jar.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

Azariah

Unread post by Azariah » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:37 pm

Hello. So, I need a little direction concerning spellwork for commitment and moving in. So, I've been dating a guy who I've known for a few years and we have found ourselves in a relationship. Well, it's been going great for months and he asked me if he could move in. He even told his family and friends that this was his intention. This past few weeks he has seemed like maybe he's getting cold feet about moving in. It seems like he's getting nervous or having second thoughts. I've had two readings done and each reader has told me that this is the case. He seems like he's trying to distance himself a little and tells me that he just doesn't know where his heads at right now. I know he still cares for me because he told me this today and he's a very honest man. I would like to keep him and make sure he doesn't lose interest in me. I'd like him to step up his commitment to me and move in. I wish for him to look forward to moving in and deepening our relationship. Perhaps down the road marriage, but for now moving in and commiting is what I'd like. I have ALOT of personal concerns. Semen, his dirty shirt and socks, his hat, no hair but all that other stuff. I purchased the follow me boy kit, and I tied up his dirty sock to mine and put it under the bed. What specific spell can I do with all of these personal concerns or how could I incorporate it with the follow me boy spell? Do I just need to do a separate spell with those things all together? Thanks in advance.

sash_26

Unread post by sash_26 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:20 am

I am new to this forum and would appreciate it if anybody could give me some direction.

My ex broke up with me couple of months ago but we had been seeing each other and having sex on and off. I love him deeply and ready to even die for him but he doesn't seem to reciprocate he has commitment issues. On top of everything else he is addicted to drugs and seems to be resistant to all the spells I do. He is a good person but he is going through a bad time in life without a job and money but I offered him to move in with me but he doesn't seem to want that. This is very hurtful for me. I feel lost. I have made a honey jar, a doll baby, mojo bag, fed menstruals and I do daily candle burning and burn bay leaves with my intentions written, laid tricks with body fluids and everything that I can think of. I cannot say that they don't work but very temporary and I have to do them all over again everytime he leaves. I ordered followme boy oil etc but my order is delayed due to some payment errors on my part. This is very frustrating for me as I have been doing all these spells for months and months. Sometimes I feel like everything will be solved if I have his baby and he will have some hope to stop doing drugs etc. Please let me know if there is any tricks and rituals I could do to get pregnant. Sometimes I get physically sick thinking about all this because I have been working so hard on this from the beginning of this year to only be left with very temporary results. I was suicidal for couple of weeks coz the pain of being away from him was too much to bear. Somehow I got through it by myself and now daily working on spells and rituals to make him committed to me or marry me. All I want is to take care of him and love him but he is making it so hard for me by running away way all the time.

Please somebody kindly give me some insight on this. Blessings to you all.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Hello Azariah,

I'm so sorry we didn't see your post until now, I apologize for the delay.

I think your plan to do Follow Me Boy work was a good call. How did that turn out? If he is still being wishy-washy, you could do a skull candle spell on him, where you dress a white skull candle with Crucible of Courage and Clarity oils, and carve the phrase "Commit to Azariah" (or whatever else you want to say) all over the candle and burn it while he's asleep on top of a petition paper you've written for him.

You can find the candle here: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

You can learn more about burning them here: skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Take care, and let us know if you have any other questions.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:10 pm

Hello sash_26,

If you want my honest advice, it doesn't sound like either of you are healthy enough in your mind, body and spirit to be in a relationship right now. He needs to get into professional drug treatment immediately and get his head back on straight before he should even think about being with someone. If you are feeling suicidal, you need to get professional medical help immediately and take care of *yourself* before you get into a relationship.

If you want to do some rootwork to help this situation, I don't recommend love work. I think doing Healing spells for you and for him would be a good choice, and then Cast Off Evil work for him, to help him cast off the drug habit.

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Take care of yourself and feel better.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

sash_26

Unread post by sash_26 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:26 pm

Thank you very much Sister Jean for your kind reply. I will take your advice and proceed accordingly. i highly appreciate the support and service Lucky Mojo gives all the people in trouble. Thanks again. Blessings to you all.

venus_babe1012

Unread post by venus_babe1012 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:51 pm

Been off and on with someone for the past 7 yrs. He's been in a relationship with someone from the beginning. We reconnected again at the beginning of this year but have gotten really close over the last few months. Non-sexual I might add only conversations over the phone. He says he loves me, want to be with me, even would love to marry me. I need help in this matter because what I want is for him to start financially supporting me asap, ask me to marry him (within the next few months...June) and be happy ever after raising our children that we both have had while not being together. My only thing is, is this possible? Or is this really really wrong because even if he's not happy he's still in a relationship not married but definitely taken. I don't want any more bad luck than I've already have had in my life already...Please help, honesty is appreciated.

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:30 pm

Hello, venus_babe1012

Is it wrong? I don't think so but you're not asking for anything negative.

You might want to start with Come to me spells and see what happens

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Then, if he responds to the spells, then work on

Love me

Follow Me Boy

Stay with me

Cleo May (to give you money)

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

www.luckymojo.com/cleomay.html

But, see what happens first after the Come to Me spell

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Sun May 21, 2017 1:45 pm

Hello peeps,

In need of some advice. I have put in an order for some items which I am excited about but just needed some extra advice re sachet powders (I have never used these before) I was going to use some stay with me and marriage powders I read I can sprinkle them in the 4 courners of the bedroom, can I put some on the bottom of my feet or can I sprinkle some in his shoes ? Do I say a few lines ?

I have also purchased some orange blossom water which I read you can bath in, does the bathing need to be done on the same day you meet up with that person ? Or can I use it on any day ?

I am working a honey jar and skull too,
Is there anything else you suggest I do ?

Many thanks as always

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 21, 2017 8:52 pm

Hello, sunnysun

I will answer each question after the question

In need of some advice. I have put in an order for some items which I am excited about but just needed some extra advice re sachet powders (I have never used these before) I was going to use some stay with me and marriage powders I read I can sprinkle them in the 4 courners of the bedroom, can I put some on the bottom of my feet or can I sprinkle some in his shoes ? Do I say a few lines ? -YES, you can do that. Put the powders inn a petition paper that states your desire

I have also purchased some orange blossom water which I read you can bath in, does the bathing need to be done on the same day you meet up with that person ? -Same day is good but you can use it any day

Is there anything else you suggest I do ? You could have vigil candle lit for you at MISC

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Sun May 21, 2017 10:24 pm

Thank you for answering my questions !!!
Just what i needed to know !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BabyDoll099

Unread post by BabyDoll099 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:10 pm

Hello everyone,

About a month and a half ago I started dating a absolutely wonderful man! Funny, incredibly affectionate, and seems to genuinely be a good person. I was certainly not expecting to meet him but...it happened! I want him to stay in my life and to also fall in love with me because I'am falling in love with him!
He said that he has lost interest in previous women he's dated and previous relationships. How can I keep him with me? Keep him intrested? And keep the fire burning within him and eventually get a commitment?
I'm wanting to be Boyfriend/girlfriend eventually...

Thank You!

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 30, 2017 8:30 pm

Hello, BabyDoll099 ,

You would definitely want Stay With Me to keep him with you

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

But, to answer your other questions, please look at these 2 pages

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

pinksugarcandy

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:10 am

I had readings done by two separate root workers on this guy I just met and gone on 8 dates. I had readings done because I felt this guy wasn't serious about a relationship and I did not feel like he likes me enough. He has a player vibe and admitted to leading people on in the past. He also seems to want to date other people and keep his options open. He never mentioned about us dating exclusively.

One root worker said while the guy enjoys my company, he doesn't want to commit. He thinks although there is a possibility of us being together, it is just not worth the effort and I am better of finding someone else more suitable. The other root worker said there is a lot of fire and passion and chemistry in our relationship but it requires a lot of work. At this point, I should probably just give up right? But I did a honey jar and doll baby and I am not sure if it is working. I've been trying to get him to develop more feelings for me to turn him towards the idea of committing.

Just recently, I told him we should just be friends while he sorts out his feelings. I told him he doesn't seem to like me enough to want to be with me. He said sure we could be friends for now. Ever since that day, I've not heard from him when he used to text me everyday. What else can I do? I've been talking to the doll baby everyday. :(

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:48 am

Hello pinksugarcandy,

Well it sounds like he took you at your word. You told him you wanted to be friends, and friends don't talk as often as two people who are romantically interested in each other.

So, I'd just continue your work with the doll baby and give him space for now. If he comes back and expresses interest, then great! If he doesn't, you can rest assured that you avoided a player and their wishy-washy behavior and find someone who wants to commit to you.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

pinksugarcandy

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:00 pm

Thanks for your advice siste jean. I wish i wasnt so hung up on him. Also, i'm not sure if my dollbaby is working. I did not baptise it with holy water or whisky. I followed the instructions that came with it and batpised with the condition oil.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:38 pm

Hello pinksugarcandy,

If you followed the instructions that came with it, I bet it's working fine. If you want to make sure, hold a pendulum over the doll and ask the pendulum if the doll is still alive and working.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

ReRi
Need input on if this a good starting point...hoping to do work tonight

Unread post by ReRi » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:46 am

Long story. I met a man 13 years ago, had an affair with him 11 yrs ago, lost a baby, broke up and he went back to his wife. The affair lasted 6 months. I've seen him different places for the last 10 yrs here and there. I got really sick and my own husband wouldn't come to me at the hospital but bumped into my old flame there working. I could tell he was upset with me though. I said nothing. Well February of this year, I get a friend request from him. I ignore it. He sent me a happy birthday so I ok'd it. We starting talking. He divorced 4 years ago. He doesn't want to be a rebound, we've gone on 3 dates but have slept with each other once a week since April til this week. He starting becoming distant last week. We usually talk online every night for hours. He now just gets on and types a few things and then either hops right off or says he'll be back and doesn't til the next night. I'm currently separated. My husband refuses to sign papers. G wasn't too happy about finding out I'm technically still married. I told him upfront. He says I make him do stuff that he normally wouldn't. He's come to my place twice now. He said he couldn't this week bc he has his kids all week. I respect that. I have kids too. I want us to have a more romantic love, not just sex and it seems like he has commitment issues or is afraid of being dumped later. There is a 12 year age gap between us and I'm getting ready to try and go back to college after a 12yr break.

Now on to the work

1) I've had a honey jar going since February. I can no longer burn candles on due to the amount of wax build up. I also now have personal concerns to add. Should I bury the jar and start another or what?

2) I'm making a doll baby tonight. I have not been able to get deers tongue herb. I have licorice root. Any decent subs for deers tongue? I've been to 4 shops this week and everyone is saying they're having a hard time getting it. I was able to get adam and eve root, catnip, juniper, and I have the usual kitchen spices.

3) I'm going to make a nation sack

4) I am possibly going to do a lodestone working.

5) I've been burning red and pink candles. I haven't in a few days though.

6) I've also been doing tobacco spells for contact when he drops off and he almost always contacts me that day a few hours later.

7) I just got crucible of courage oil, follow me boy oil, and fire of love oil. The shop I go to stocks lucky mojo items but was out of love me anything/everything. I have stay with me and come to me oil.

8) Any other recommendations or changes I should do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:39 am

1) Don't be silly. Break off the wax, open the jar, and add the personal concerns. You would be foolish to destroy a spell you are working on.

2) We have Deer's Tongue in stock. It is unique. If you have actual Adam and Eve Root i think that you are trafficking in endangered species, are an orchid grower, or you have ordered from a liar. This orchid is so rare that its collection is banned in the USA.

HER-DEE-LEAF
Deer's Tongue Leaf
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

3) Read more here: http://luckymojo.com/nationsack.html or order one from us:

4) Read more here: http://luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

5) Continuity is better than stop-starts. Limit yourself to three per week or one per week to ensure you actually will not skip days.

6) I've also been doing tobacco spells for contact when he drops off and he almost always contacts me that day a few hours later.

7) Those oils sound good.

8) It is my opinion -- and i am not trying to be unkind -- that if you as unschooled as you seem, you would do well to order a copy of my book, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." It explains why Adam and Eve Root are not available commercially. The store that carries our oils may well have the book in stock. If not, order from us or via Amazon.

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by catherine yronwode
$14.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

ReRi

Unread post by ReRi » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:59 pm

I do have your book and it's awesome! I usually burn candles daily but haven't been home to do it til today. It was unexpected to be out of the house. The adam eve root I have is the fake kind I'm sure...a balm of Gilead and the "peanut" root lol. Would it be ok to start the doll and add to him later? I also forgot the gentian root :( Any ideas on how long it takes to fulfill orders?
Sorry to sound so inexperienced. I've done root work since a kid but it's always been for prosperity or protection. My family has done appalachian/romani style folk magic forever but all of my family has passed away in the last few years... I pray to ancestors but there isn't anyone to ask easy for help.
I felt like it was a bad idea to start a new jar but wasn't super sure. You can't really tell there's a jar under there anymore lol. I'll bury the wax I break off.
I may try to locate some wild deers tongue while I wait on the order. It grows where I live. I collected my own juniper berries and red clover. High john grows here too. I may try to go find it. I have one high john root for my nation sack, but I need to make some oil or powder too.
How do y'all decide the ratios to put into jars and dolls? My doll will be about 10" so I can't completely fill with herbs, but wondered how much of each to stick in there. Would tobacco be good to stick in there for communication or just keep doing tobacco candles/incense when needed?
And thank you for your reply :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Reri:

1) I would not start a doll and add to it later. The idea is to link the doll to the person.

2) Depending on what you order, we can ship in 2 -3 days -- or 2 - 3 weeks. You can add a message on your order: "Ship what you have and cancelt the rest." and we will do that.

3) Everyone makes dolls differently. There are no "ratios" involved. A rope-doll soaked in herb tea, for instance, would contain no herbs at all. A doll stuffed with herbs 100% would be ... well, stuffed with herbs 100%. A 10" doll can certainly be completely stuffed with herbs, if you pack the herbs in tightly. Or you can make a sock doll and just put herbs in the feet, hands, and head. You are at liberty to do as you wish, and although there are certain ways that are more traditional than other ways, pretty much every person who can sew or tie a knot, or bind roots with strng can make a doll.
catherine yronwode

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”