Re: First Season/Still in Progress/ Details to follow about Chiller

toborthegreat00150

First Season/Still in Progress/ Details to follow about Chiller Show

Post by toborthegreat00150 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:50 pm

Attachments : Hello Builders:   Just to show you how my First Season Robot is going. Used the light box and filtered it's light in of it so the glow would be more whiter then blue light. Going to later in the year put the regular switches in. But for now, I like the look. Enjoy and I will have some more details about the Chiller show to send to our group this week!!!   [img]cid:X.MA1.1444002612@aol.com[/img]   Victor B9-0082

Jeff DeRose

Re: First Season/Still in Progress/ Details to follow about Chiller

Post by Jeff DeRose » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Attachments :He looks awesome Victor!  From: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:B9Builders@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2015 4:50 PM
To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [B9Builders] First Season/Still in Progress/ Details to follow about Chiller Show this week!!    Hello Builders: Just to show you how my First Season Robot is going. Used the light box and filtered it's light in of it so the glow would be more whiter then blue light. Going to later in the year put the regular switches in. But for now, I like the look. Enjoy and I will have some more details about the Chiller show to send to our group this week!!! [img]cid:image001.jpg@01D0FED6.D6F0B4E0[/img] Victor B9-0082