Re: exterior ladder

Yahoo Groups Legacy Content
prieye@MSN.com

exterior ladder

Post by prieye@MSN.com » Wed Feb 16, 2000 5:14 pm

Hi folks ; I want to add an exterior ladder to my 30' Sahara . Have any of you done this with an after market product such as the ladder from CAMPERS WORLD ? Do any of you know who I would talk to at SMC to get a schematic of the rear cap, which would show where a good strong point of contact would be ? Thanks in advance for any advice. RG

Dick Berg

Re: exterior ladder

Post by Dick Berg » Wed Feb 16, 2000 5:36 pm

RG, I have a 28' Trek and Camping World would not install a ladder but my dealer Holland Motor Homes did without any problems. Dick At 01:14 AM 02/17/2000 +0000, you wrote: >From: prieye@... > >Hi folks ; I want to add an exterior ladder to my 30' Sahara . Have any of >you done this with an after market product such as the ladder from CAMPERS >WORLD ? Do any of you know who I would talk to at SMC to get a schematic of >the rear cap, which would show where a good strong point of contact would be >? Thanks in advance for any advice. RG > >--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ---------------------------- > >Get your money connected at OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets >you see, consolidate, and manage all of your finances all in one place. >Click Here > >------------------------------------------------------------------------ > >Community email addresses: > Post message: Safarifriends@onelist.com > Subscribe: Safarifriends-subscribe@onelist.com > Unsubscribe: Safarifriends-unsubscribe@onelist.com > List owner: Safarifriends-owner@onelist.com > >Shortcut URL to this page: > http://www.onelist.com/community/Safarifriends Dick Berg & Associates & The Biomedical Register Phone 858-452-2745 Fax 858-546-8680 PO Box 927171 San Diego CA 92192 http://www.dickberg.com