Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
sag97

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by sag97 » Sun May 07, 2017 12:27 pm

Hello everyone,
there's this guy that I really like, I know him from facebook, though we have never talked. Yesterday I asked Saint Martha if she would help me in bringing X into my life (if the answer was yes I asked to see a lizard, a snake or Martha written somewhere). Today I saw a lizard's picture and then later someone started talking about snakes. I took these signs as a YES from Her. My question is, should I petition St. Martha for X to contact me or go straight to get X to love me? And what prayer should I use? The one where you annoint a candle with an oil and pray for 13 days or the Novena for 9 Tuesdays?
Thank you guys for your help in advance.

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 07, 2017 7:18 pm

Hello, sag97,

Please don't be unrealistic with your requests. Asking St Martha to make a man (who has never met you) to love you ain't gonna happen.

Yu must work things step-by-step

Therefore, I'd start with a 13 day plea to have him call you and ask you out.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

kdimples_560

Unread post by kdimples_560 » Tue May 09, 2017 9:15 am

Thank You St. Martha for your strength and power. You are amazing!

sash_26

Unread post by sash_26 » Wed May 10, 2017 12:29 am

st.Martha thank you mother for making me strong and being there for me when I need you the most. You are a miracle and I love you.

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Wed May 10, 2017 11:34 am

Saint Martha,
Thank you for the signs you have shown me. I am filled with love, gratitude and appreciation for you.

blackcalalily

Unread post by blackcalalily » Wed May 10, 2017 8:36 pm

Thank you St Martha Lubana, Thank you.

You are as always amazing, kind, generous and wonderful.

I have faith in you, believe in you and trust in you St Martha Lubana.

Thank you Thank you for everything that you do and continue to do. Thank you!
Thank you so very much St Martha Lubana, I am truly grateful! You are wonderful.

Luv_Doll

Unread post by Luv_Doll » Sun May 14, 2017 9:33 am

Happy Mother's Day Mama Martha!! You are a mother, protector and friend to us all!! Thank you for all you have done for me! Grateful! Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers on here as well!! Enjoy your day...

wildiris

Unread post by wildiris » Sun May 14, 2017 10:27 pm

Saint Martha you are wonderful. I prayed to you last night asking for your assistance and for you to give me a sign, a big unmistakable sign if you are willing to help my case. And you did! Many times. Thank you so very much. I will begin my 9 week novena. Once again, a big thank you from the bottom of my heart.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:51 am

Thank you so much mother for granting my petition and granting it so fast ! Thank you for all that your doing for me as well as what you've done for me.
I love you so much.

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for your continued presence in my life! Even when I don't have a set petition, I still feel your blessings daily and I know that you are with me. This month marks 2.5 years of weekly candles and prayers and my life has improved so much since I found you! I'm finally on my correct path and comfortable with myself just as I am...I know that it's because you've led me to this place. Thank you so much!!! ❤️
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

kdimples_560

Unread post by kdimples_560 » Tue May 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Thank You St. Martha!

sash_26

Unread post by sash_26 » Wed May 17, 2017 7:45 pm

This is my second week of novena and she is amazing. She gives me strength and removes all difficulties. Moreover she has given me things that I didn't even ask for. She is a miracle worker and I love her so much. Apart from my novena i light candles and offer her cake whenever I feel like it just to show her gratitude and she loves me and takes care of me. My life is so much better ever since the day I met her. Thanks St. Martha for everything that you are doing for me.

Isolte

Unread post by Isolte » Wed May 17, 2017 8:21 pm

Thank you Mama Lubana, we have been together for almost two years now, and any time that vile woman tries to interfere, you slap her around! I will not forget how good you have been to me, I am so grateful ❤️.

sash_26

Unread post by sash_26 » Sun May 21, 2017 10:28 am

This is the start of my third week of the novena and my ex came to see me asking for my help. He had totally stopped talking to me and was acting really rude for no reason. He stayed over for two whole days and he seems to be getting back to normal, thinking of looking for a job and giving up his addictions which is something I asked from St. Martha. She is working miracles and she is working on my problem I know it... I love her so much... She has also brought me this other man to my life who is being very sweet to me. I feel like she had sent him to me to give me back my self worth and self confidence while she is trying to solve things with my ex. While I'm writing this I have offered her a light and coffee just to show my gratitude. She is the best..

kdimples_560

Unread post by kdimples_560 » Tue May 23, 2017 10:31 am

Thank you St. Martha I feel your presence I know you are helping my situation. Thank you for the signs. I have confidence that you will answer my petitions.

scooty12

Unread post by scooty12 » Tue May 23, 2017 6:35 pm

wonderful st. martha - for all you do for us, and for feeling your presence in my life, I know you are working hard for me and I thank you!
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....

Pastalover

Unread post by Pastalover » Wed May 24, 2017 6:06 am

Dear all,
I would like to thank Saint Martha for her help.

I was thinking about asking her for help for quite some time, but somehow i was reluctant. I did find out that my mother had petitioned her when my spouse and i had a big fallout and we seperated. This was without me knowing and we got back together within 3 weeks.

A couple of days ago i was suffering from some backpain and i was lying in my bed and just asked her in my mind if she was willing to work with me. If she could give me a sign: yes, if she would heal my pain or no if she would not heal the pain. Just after a few minutes the pain was a lot less and in about 3 hours the pain was gone.
The next day i made a offering a lit her vigil and just sproke to her from the heart about my struggles in the last years in my relationship and the struggles my spouse has in finding and keerping a job (even though he is a hard worker and always gets a good evaluation). I asked her to give me the respect and recognition that i deserve considering all my efforts and the sacrifices i have made for my family. I want my spouse to step up to the plate as a man and a father and be gratefull. Also to keep my spouse calm for the job interview he had the same day. He came home and told me that his mind was clear during the interview, he was calm and everything went smooth. Normally his mind wanders off and he can't remember half of what he said or what was told. The same day he also went to pick up our son from school (kindergarden) for the first time. This all happenen within a span of 3 hours after i made my petition to her.

I am already very gratefull and i felt really calm when i spoke to her from the heart. I poured my heart out about everything that had troubled me for the last 12 years and i felt like she was comforting me in a way.
To me this was/is not about domination in a way that i just want to have things go my way or force my will upon anybody. I have been helpfull and bend over backwards for my family and have tried to help people, but get very little in return. It is more about respect and recognition. I also want protection from my enemies. i am very gratefull that she has heard my plea.

sash_26

Unread post by sash_26 » Wed May 24, 2017 6:57 am

My mother Martha is such a miraculous saint. My ex is addicted to meth and that was the reason we broke up because he is an entirely different person when he is on it and cannot keep a steady relationship with anyone. I have been keeping novena for three weeks and now he says that he wants to stop doing drugs and become clean. I am shocked as I never thought this would happen. He says he wants to become normal again. Mother Martha gives me hope every day and she is such a kind and helpful saint. My life is so much better ever since she came. She shows me miracles everyday. She gives me strength and so much love. I love you mother Martha.

sash_26

Unread post by sash_26 » Mon May 29, 2017 9:01 pm

Today is the 4th Tuesday of my novena and mother Martha showed me miracles. My ex came to spend the night and we had the best night we have ever had. The sex was extremely passionate he was begging for it and we sang together and ate together...he opened upto me more than ever before and he talked so much which he doesn't do usually. I am so shocked at how great the night was and I know it was all mother Martha's doing. There's nothing impossible for her and I know she will continue to look after me. I love her with all my heart and I am bewildered by her miracles everyday. Thank you St. Martha

kdimples_560

Unread post by kdimples_560 » Tue May 30, 2017 3:03 pm

Thank you St. Martha!!!! You are amazing.

blackcalalily

Unread post by blackcalalily » Tue May 30, 2017 9:43 pm

Thank you St Martha Lubana!

You are amazing, wonderful and ever so kind.

I am so grateful and thankful to have you by my side. I have faith in you, believe in you and trust you.

Thank you, Thank you St Martha Lubana for everything that you do and continue to do.

Thank you!
Thank you so very much St Martha Lubana, I am truly grateful! You are wonderful.

sash_26

Unread post by sash_26 » Wed May 31, 2017 4:28 am

Thank you mother Martha. My ex is spending more and more time with me everyday and is more caring towards me than ever. And he seems to enjoy my company and somehow ends up at my door more often. I know it is all mother mArthas workings and I offer her gratitude offerings whenever I feel like apart from the novena. She always knows what's best for me and takes care of me like a mother.

sash_26

Unread post by sash_26 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Thankyou again Mother Martha for being with me and protecting me. My ex spent one whole week at my place, spending good time with me and getting closer. He seems to can't stay away from me now. I am shocked by all this and there nothing mother Martha cannot do. I have faith in her and will continue to spread her miracles. She has already answered most of the requests I have mentioned in the petition and there are 5 more Tuesday's for my novena.

kdimples_560

Unread post by kdimples_560 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:07 am

St. Martha please continue to guide my situation. I know you will grant my petitions and I thank you for what you have done so far.

blackcalalily

Unread post by blackcalalily » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:13 pm

Thank you St Martha Lubana! You are amazing and wonderful.

I am ever so grateful that I have you by my side, working with me and helping me.

Thank you for always being so kind, generous and patient with me.

You are as always amazing and wonderful. Thank you Thank you Thank you St Martha Lubuna

kdimples_560

Unread post by kdimples_560 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:58 pm

Thanks You St. Martha for sending me the sign I asked for. You are amazing!

sash_26

Unread post by sash_26 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:26 pm

Thank you mother Martha for making him open up to me so much and motivating him to find work. He is so caring towards me like never before, giving me advices and being protective. You do miracles for me mother Martha. Please continue to be with me and guide me I love you.

kdimples_560

Unread post by kdimples_560 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Just Curious. Other than your petitions being answered what are other signs that St. Martha is working on your target? What are some things the target may experience?

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:19 pm

Hello, kdimples_560 ,

Please read the 40 pages on this thread.

There are many people who have posted their signs from her (such as dragons, etc).

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Rubia

Unread post by Rubia » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:59 am

Thank you St. Martha for your continued intercession! I'm very grateful and humbled by your love!
Thank you St. Martha!

London_ Lovely

Unread post by London_ Lovely » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:09 am

Last night was my first night back working with my mother Santa Martha && I have to say she out does it every time I prayed & talked to her & even cried while talking with her long story short I woke up and had a message from my target and all I can say is thank you Santa Martha you are amazing women and if anybody looking to work with her please do!! Thank you Santa Martha Thank you!

kdimples_560

Unread post by kdimples_560 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:47 am

Thank you St. Martha for your strength and patience. I know you are working on my situation and I thank you for what you have done so far.

Verdelet

Unread post by Verdelet » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:13 pm

Can a man pray to St Martha to get another man to love him, successfully?

sash_26

Unread post by sash_26 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:40 am

Thank you my mother for being there for me and continuing to work on my petition. You give me strength and happiness everyday. I love you.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:07 am

Hello Verdelet,

I'm not sure, why don't you try it and let us know? You could also scroll through the many pages of this thread and see if someone has had experience in this area.

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

kdimples_560

Unread post by kdimples_560 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:37 pm

Thank you St. Martha for your continued strength. Thank you for your comfort. Thank you for all you have done for me and my situation so far. I have faith in you and your power. Thank You!!!!

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”