General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by natstein » Sat May 13, 2017 5:23 pm

Hello lalyil,

Is there a reason for you to want to remove the honey jar from it's wax nest? Are you done working it? The only thing I can think of is if you can some how rest the pan on top of a pot of water and set that water to boiling so you can steam heat the wax enough to loosen it. You would not want the pan itself placed directly on the heat as that could crack your jar.

Peace~

Nathen

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sun May 14, 2017 2:28 am

Thano you Nathen
Not done working it but was worried it could be harming the work
If it doesn't then I'll keep it like that longer

Sox1111

Unread post by Sox1111 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:24 pm

My ex boyfriend has historically responded really well and quickly to honey jar spells. Before I got fed up and broke up with him during the last rocky period, the wax kept melting into the shape of a man and a woman embracing. But I got fed up and threw it away because he made the breakup really messy and ugly where I had to call police. The dust settled and More recently, the wax burns into heart shapes, and the flame is heart shaped. Even when I put oils into my hand, it splatters into the shape of a heart. I've recently been getting a sense to start anew and stop the commanding and Saint Martha work on him. Can I use items already in the jar? Or just start fresh?

Do honey jars still follow the same rule of thumb as other root work? As in, signs appearing in three days, movement in three weeks, etc? Maybe I'm overthinking it, but just wonder since it is designed to work over time if the signs and movement follow a different time frame. Thanks for your help!

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 18, 2017 8:22 pm

Hello, Sox1111,

yes, I would start a new honey jar but I would NOT quit working with the Saints (as it shows that you have no faith in them).

The 3-3-3 is not a rule. Sometimes spells work faster, other times much slower.

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu May 18, 2017 8:42 pm

natstein wrote:The only thing I can think of is if you can some how rest the pan on top of a pot of water and set that water to boiling so you can steam heat the wax enough to loosen it. You would not want the pan itself placed directly on the heat as that could crack your jar.
Set the pan in a larger pan , into which you will pour water until it comes about halfway up the sides of the pan your work is in. Now you have an improvised double boiler. Start the water simmering until the wax starts to melt around the edges of the pan and (hopefully) around the jar. Then you should be able to lift the jar right out.

If it only melts around the edges of the pan, you can lift the whole business out, jar and wax and all, and use a hammer, or maybe a hammer and chisel, to break the wax off without touching the jar.

You'll still be left with a thin film of candle wax on the pan, which will be very difficult to remove entirely, so you probably won't want to cook with it again.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri May 19, 2017 6:08 am

Thank you. Things got really really bad between us. He believed lies told about me by a man he already knew was badmouthing me... still he believed him

While the top of the jar was clear despite all of this - I figured maybe the wax all around it was the issue
Yesterday I put hot hot water in the pan and made cuts in the wax with a knife to help the water get in. I poured it all into a cheap plastic bowl (which is now solid wax. Can probably make a nice candle out of it hah) and eventually managed to get the honey jar out. It has a tiny bit of wax around it still and used a knife to remove what I could of it
I dried it then immediately wrote a new petition and placed it below the jar while burning an orange candle with road opener on it. It burnt almost clear. Tiny bit of wax left

We're not in contact now and I might not see him again so I just want to keep working on it a little longer to help him see sense and think of me fondly as I deserve

Shutter

Unread post by Shutter » Fri May 19, 2017 8:16 pm

To make my own jar for sweet wishes (such as was the one found with hundreds of strips of paper in it), should each of the papers be written and prepared in petition form?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri May 19, 2017 8:40 pm

Shutter,

By "petition form", do you mean "phrased as a request"? That's one way. It could also be an affirmation or even a command. There are many, many effective ways to write petition papers. Enough -- and more -- to fill a book on the subject:

Paper in My Shoe by catherine yronwode

There's this entire board, too:

Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo

Have fun :)

Miss Michaele

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Sun May 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Can I use white birthday candles on a love jar

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 21, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello, nino_x3

Birthday candles are not recommended.

That's fast and sloppy work

Sorry!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Morrigan

Unread post by Morrigan » Tue May 23, 2017 10:24 am

Hello,

I'm planning on making a love drawing honey jar, as these spells have worked well for me in the past, and I am planning to add a vanilla bean among other things, the bean I have though is larger than the jar I will use, is it OK if I cut it and use a piece of it or all of the pieces instead of the whole pod?
minima maxima sunt

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 23, 2017 9:38 pm

Hello, Morrigan,

I personally don't work with vanilla beans I these type jars but, yes, you can cut it and use a piece.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

bluedragon

Unread post by bluedragon » Wed May 31, 2017 8:07 pm

Hi I made a honey jar for a friend of mine and it seemed to be working. But tonight he blocked me! I put our pictures in the jar but I made the mistake of adding my hair in with the jar. I'm considering making another honey jar and disposing of the old one. What herbs should I add to the new jar? I want him to love me and have the feelings that he used to have for me when we first started talking.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 am

Hello bluedragon,

I don't think it was a mistake that you added your own hair to the honey jar. In fact, that's what you're supposed to do when you're trying to sweeten someone toward you, put theirs and your hair in their together. I don't think you need to start another jar. If you'd like to learn more about honey jars, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

If you're going for love, Lucky Mojo's Love Herbs Mixture is great:

http://herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

bluedragon

Unread post by bluedragon » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:40 am

Sister Jean,

I didn't add any of his hair because he lives in another country so I added our pictures. But the jar doesn't seem to be sweetening him at all!

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:39 pm

Hello, bluedragon,

PATIENCE !!!

Keep working the jar

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

gg18

Unread post by gg18 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:14 am

Hello all,

I made a honey jar almost a month ago (last full moon). It is S L O W L Y sweetening my ex boyfriend (aka it has made us a lot more civil with each other), which I would say is a major improvement. However, I did write the petition paper in black ink since I did not have access to a red pen. Would that one detail be motive to create another honey jar?

I look forward to your replies :)

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:55 pm

Hello, gg18 ,

No. Just add another petition with red ink 9and keep the one you have in there because it's working)

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Rosy_Kylo

Unread post by Rosy_Kylo » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:56 am

Hello all,

I've been working on my reconciliation honey jar for almost a month now and I'm thinking of adding another petition paper.

The original one was a picture I printed out of the two of us (a selfie) and filled with appropriate herbs and such. But as I was folding the petition paper with the herbs inside the paper ripped a bit. I didn't think too much of it at the time, but now I'm thinking It might be safe to add another one just in case. If I make another petition paper should I add herbs to it or not bother? Also should I add it into the jar along with the other original petition or should i have my honey jar sitting on top of the new petition instead (with out herbs of course).

I know that there's probably no right or wrong way to do this but I thought I might as well ask.

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:50 pm

Hello, Rosy_Kylo ,

Yes, keep everything you have in the jar. Add another petition paper with herbs folded into it

It can't hurt!

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Miss Daysi

Honey jar interpretation

Unread post by Miss Daysi » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:38 pm

Hi, I did a honey jar to find a new love - someone I asked specifically to be my perfect husband. The second day I burned a pink candle on top of it, the candle burned through the lid (plastic...) and it was good I saw it because it was starting to burn the honey and the paper in it. The first night I did the exact same candle burning and nothing happened, the candle extinguished on top of the lid without any harm. What can that mean? Am I jinxed by the new wife of my ex husband? Thanks for any advice!

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:04 pm

Hello, Miss Daysi ,

You are not jinxed.

You should NOT be using a plastic lid

It needs to be a metal lid.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Miss Daysi

Unread post by Miss Daysi » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:54 am

Thanks! ❤️

Jeh1123

Unread post by Jeh1123 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:25 am

Hi everyone, I haven't used my honey jar for about 3-4 months would I be able to pick up where I left off or start all over and make a new one? Also I like to heat it up on the stove and then place my candle and pray over it is that appropriate?

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:45 pm

Hello, Jeh1123,

You could continue with the one you have if you wish.

Ye, you can heat it up but be careful. It's not common practice and you may break the bottle

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:38 am

Jeh1123, When I heat my honey jars, I use a wax tart warmer, the kind you can take the wax bowl off of & set a jar candle on the heat plate if you want to. If you use the stove, people usually heat the jars in a pan of water. Which I'm probably sure you're doing, but I thought I would clarify for any new readers.
HRCC Student #1989

cultstatus

Unread post by cultstatus » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:56 pm

Hi! I'm new to this forum and just completed my first sugar jar.

I have two concerns, firstly I didn't realise I shouldn't blow out the candle. Have I completely ruined the spell or can I continue praying on the jar if I deal with the candle correctly from now on?

Also I didn't have much brown sugar on hand so it's probably 1/4 of sugar if that. Will this suffice? Is it a definite no no to open it? I have good items in their and would hate to have to dismantle it.

Please help! X

Miss Daysi

Unread post by Miss Daysi » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum hope this time I post correctly...sorry for the other time! I made a honey jar for finding love (my perfect husband I phrased it) and after burning the candle in the wax I could see a mermaid with a man embracing her from behind! I have never seen something like this before. What can that mean? I tried to look the meaning of mermaids on the internet but didnt find anything beyond seduction and a seductress.I dont think I am like a mermaid hah! Thanks!

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:49 pm

Hello, cultstatus ,

Yes, you can add more sugar

And you would have to start a new candle.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:51 pm

Hello, Miss Daysi

I am sorry but we do not perform candle wax interpretations or divinations on the forum

There are tea leaf reading books (and those symbols are interpreted the same way and candle wax) and you can find them here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

I use mine a lot!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Candygurl15

My first honey jar any advice?

Unread post by Candygurl15 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:01 pm

I've begun my first honey jar to return a lover who left me for another woman. I currently have a breakup candle being burned for me to end their relationship. For my honey jar, I used an old envelope to a letter he sent me. I figured it had both his handwriting and saliva on it. I obviously included my petition written in a circle around out names done in crisscross and included some rosemary, cinnamon, and rose petals. I used a pink birthday candlr dressed in oil (I don't feel comfortable leaving a huge candle unattended so I wanted something to burn quickly) any further advice for me? I really want to be successful. Anything I should look out for? The candle sputtered a few times during my burn.

Jeh1123

Unread post by Jeh1123 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Thanks Miss Aida and AlyssaH! That's a great suggestion btw I've been placing it in a pan of water but I always wondered if I was doing this correctly. I heat my jar everytime I'm about to light a candle on it and I leave the wax remains on the jar and some are tears which touch the water and I sometimes see some melt into the water? Do I leave it as it is?

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Hello, Jeh1123 ,

Please read the pages on this thread (there are over 100) for ideas.

Personally, I don't like birthday candles. I like the 4 inch candles which burn for 1 & 1/2 hours. You can inscribe them, put petition papers under them, and dress them.

As far as the wax, you can see the posts on this thread

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Candygurl15

Unread post by Candygurl15 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:41 pm

Hi all,
I started my very first honey jar yesterday. My case is difficult but it's not hopeless (I'm doing positive thinking). He left me back in January for another woman. Multiple readers told me the relationship will fail and he will return. Anyway, I used cinnamon, rose petals, rosemary, the petition, and an envelope from a letter he sent me (contains his handwriting, both of our names, and presumably his saliva). I used dressed pink birthday candles so I don't have to leave the candles unattended. I'm determined to get this to work. Any of you with successful honey hard have advice for me? How long do they take? I also have a "break up" candle burning for him and the other woman.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:57 pm

Hello Candygurl15,

Good job with your jar. I would use 4" chime candles instead of birthday candles, and they last only about an hour and a half. This is preferable to birthday candles, which emit rather puny energy. You want your petition carried to spirit with more gusto than that.

Scroll down this page to find them:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

As for how much time honey jars take to start seeing signs or manifestation, only spirit can answer that. Honey jars are traditionally slow to start but they can be very effective so keep working it. You can also read through the pages in this thread for other ideas and outcomes from others on the forum.

If you're also working a break up jar, I suggest you work that at nights during a waning moon (when we work to get rid of things), and work your honey jar in the morning during a waxing moon (to draw good things to you).

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”